We’re hiring! We’re on the lookout for a talented Midweight-Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Animator with strong animation, illustration & design skills to join the Little Motel team here in Leeds.
Jobs don’t come up here too often. So we’re excited to be looking for a skilled and enthusiastic person to help us grow our small, tight-knit team.
The ideal person should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A pride in delivering quality work in a timely manner.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to complete a project from start to finish (including concept development, storyboarding, designing and animating)
- Strong fundamental animation, design & illustration skills
- Experience with character-based design, rigging & animation advantageous
- Video editing & Cinema 4D experience advantageous but non-essential
- Great organisation and communication skills
- Proactive, ambitious, detail-oriented attitude
- Minimum 4 years of experience within an agency environment or similar in-house role
- Legally eligible to work in the UK
The job involves:
- Creating high quality design & motion across digital, social, events and TV
- Keeping a keen eye on the latest design & motion trends, and suggesting how to implement them in our projects
- In collaboration with our experienced and friendly team, you’ll work on projects along various stages of production; from storyboard creation to final delivery
- Working for a diverse range of clients and on interesting and creative projects, we’re keen for you to help shape the future direction of our small agency
- A key role in creative development of style and approaches for projects. All ideas are welcome!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Hybrid working arrangements. A willingness and ability to travel to our Leeds studio on a semi-regular basis is a minimum requirement
- Structured training and a company culture of R&D opportunities to develop and improve yourself
- Workplace pension
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, in addition to time off between Christmas and New Year
- Your birthday off, guaranteed!
Show us your skills and tell us a bit about yourself. Send your showreel & portfolio, along with a couple of full-length examples of your work that clearly shows what you can do. Email along with your salary expectations to email@example.com. The closing date for applicants is 6th October 2021. We will strive to reply to everyone that applies to the role. No agencies thank you.
Also, check out this article that will give you a heads-up about the things we look for when hiring team mates.