**This position has now been filled**
We’re hiring! We’re on the lookout for a talented Junior – Midweight Motion Graphics Designer / Animator with strong illustration & design skills, to join the Little Motel team here in Leeds.
Jobs don’t come up here too often. So we’re excited to be looking for a skilled and enthusiastic person to help us grow our small, tight-knit team.
The ideal person should have:
- A passion for design, animation and motion
- Strong design / illustration skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Some experience across the full animation / motion graphics pipeline (including concept development, storyboarding, designing and animating)
- Experience with character-based design, rigging & animation advantageous
- Video editing & Cinema 4D experience a bonus but non-essential
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
The job involves:
- In collaboration with our experienced and friendly team, you’ll work on projects along various stages of production; from storyboard creation to final delivery
- Working for a diverse range of clients and on interesting and creative projects
- The role is a full-time position based in our central Leeds studio, when safe to do so
- Working from home temporarily in accordance with government guidelines
What’s on offer:
- Salary dependent on experience: £22-28k per year
- Not only will you have access to industry-leading training resources, but time will be set aside to use them!
- 28 days holiday per year, in addition to time off between Christmas and New Year
- Your birthday off, guaranteed!
- Regular social outings (ah, remember the pub…)